terça-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2011

Bent

Bent
If I fall along the wayPick me up and dust me offIf I get too tired to make itBe my breath so I can walk

If I need some other loveGive me more than I can standWhen my smile gets old and fadedWait around I'll smile again

Shouldn't be so complicatedJust hold me and thenJust hold me again

Chorus:Can you help me I'm bentI'm so scared that I'll neverGet put back togetherKeep breaking me inAnd this is how we will endWith you and me bent

If I couldn't sleep could you sleepCould you paint me better offCould you sympathize with my needsI know you think I need a lot

I started out clean but I'm jadedJust folding it inJust breaking the skin

Chorus

Start bending meIt's never enoughI feel all your piecesStart bending meKeep bending me until I'm completely broken in

Shouldn't be so complicatedJust touch me and thenJust touch me again

Chorus

Without understandingHell, I'll go there again

Can you help me I'm bentI'm so scared that I'll neverGet put back togetherYeah, you're breaking me inAnd this is how we will endWith you and me bent

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário