domingo, 6 de fevereiro de 2011

Take A Look At Me Now

How can I just let you walk away?just let you leave without a traceWhen I stand here taking every breath with you, oohYou're the only one who really knew me at all

How can you just walk away from me,when all I can do is watch you leave'Cause we've shared the laughter and the painand even shared the tearsYou're the only one who really knew me at all

So take a look at me now, 'cause has just an empty spaceAnd there's nothing left here to remind me,just the memory of your faceJust take a look at me now, who has just an empty spaceAnd you coming back to me is against the oddsAnd that's why I've gotta take

I wish I could just make you turn around,turn around to see me cryThere's so much I need to say to you,so many reasons whyYou're the only one who really knew me at all

So take a look at me now, 'cause has just an empty spaceAnd there's nothing left here to remind me,just the memory of your faceJust take a look at me now,'cause there's just an empty space

But to wait for you, is all I can doand that's what I've gotta faceTake a good look at me now, 'cause I'll still be standing hereAnd you coming back to me is against all oddsand that's what I've got to face

Take a look at me now

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário